Best Steam Vacuum – 2013
I will be discussing my personal steam vacuum cleaner with Clean Surge F5914-900 reviews under this post, and let the readers know about, how this steam aided gadget is actually performing at my house, the same time. I also list down the troubles and benefits practically experienced while using this vacuum at my house. This review helps everybody in getting a clear insight of, whether this vacuum is really capable of delivering something extra or is going to prove itself an ordinary choice as an average person.
One of the most popular vacuum cleaners that is currently on the market is the Hoover steam vac with Clean Surge F5914-900 2011 model, as it is capable of removing any type of stain that you may have on your carpets; additionally, it is able to properly clean upholstery, bare floors and high traffic areas.
One seldom needs to apply any force while using it because of its free moving trolley type wheels. Another reason for most of the home owners to prefer this vacuum cleaner is its cost effectiveness, through out the life. When one uses the steam vac, he can save approximately $200, yearly because there is no need to hire a commercial steamer specialist to clean the carpets. Presently, it costs about $136 and is enjoying more than 3 tons of reviews.
Hoover Steam vac With Clean Surge
Hoover Steam-vac With Clean Surge – Initial Conclusion
When one purchases the steam vac on Amazon.com, he can get a discount of 25% off the regular price; additionally, get free shipping.
Click here for 25% off purchase
Special features of the Hoover steam vac with Clean Surge F5914-900 include clean surge, a multiple Spin Scrub rotating brush system and tool set that is on-board. Included tools are the upholstery brush, turbo tool, Spin-scrub rotating brush and a powered Spin Scrub hand tool. It also includes a sixteen ounce fiber cleansing formula. These machines eject dry vapor steam onto surfaces. Dry steam is superheated water, up to 350°F that can melt or dissolve many types of impurities, including chewing gums residue.
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that is not only cost effective, but can also properly clean your floors and carpet, then you should think about purchasing the Hoover steam vacuum with Clean Surge F5914-900. Be certain, one cannot get clear floor at all that is true for his traditional mop and bucket. While rinsing the mop he is again making an attempt to scrub the ground with soiled water.
Benefits of Hoover steam vac with Clean Surge F5914-900
This Home Steam Vacuum cleaner has impressed me with all of its features last year. Some of the features of the steam vac include:
- The steam vac has an adjustable speed 12 AMP motor, which works in conjunction with 5 spinning brushes to remove approximately 99% of the dirt from your carpets.
- The Hoover steam vac with Clean Surge F5914-900 is equipped with 2 water tanks; once for clean water and one for dirty water. The clean water tank is where the detergent and hot water are mixed, while the dirty water tank holds the waste. Both tanks can easily be detached.
- One of the best features of the steam vac is the Clean Surge mechanism. This mechanism is very helpful when you are trying to remove stubborn stains. The Clean Surge is a unique feature of the Hoover F5914-900, which releases the cleaning solution directly on to the stain. Once the stain is removed, you should release the button, and the vacuum cleaner with release hot air to dry the wet spot.
- The eight foot hose and the brush rotators indicator are very helpful in using the five brushes and the cleaning solution in effectively removing stains or dirt from your upholstery or bare floors.
- It also features a 27-inch cord (wraparound), a handle release pedal and an on and off foot pedal.
Hoover Max-Extract Dual V Carpet Cleaner
Steamvac With Clean Surge-the Con’s
Even though the Hoover steam vac with Clean Surge F5914-900 is a great vacuum cleaner that has wonderful features, it does have its disadvantages. There are some steam vac F5914-900 owners, who have come to the conclusion that the vacuum cleaner can be difficult to maintain. This also has something to do with the fact that when the cleaner is being used for spot cleaning, it does take quite a while to set up.
One other concern that owners of the Hoover F5914-900 have, has to do with the size of the vacuum cleaner. Even though it is lightweight, it is larger than most Hoover models. But these are more than not the problems associated with almost any vacuum cleaner in the world. So I was not worried about them when I purchased. And I was right as I have absolutely loved it during the past one year.
Hoover Streamvac’s Review -Conclusion
I love this home vacuum cleaner from Hoover and will like to buy it again for the price and features. I have gifted one to my younger sister, who just married. She has been putting it in regular use, as well.
This finishes my steam vacuum cleaner review and hope all enjoyed reading it to reach the conclusion.
Price Comparison Reviews and Links
|Title||Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914-900||Hoover MaxExtract Dual V Carpet Cleaner, Black, F7412900||Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner, F7452900||BISSELL ReadyClean PowerBrush Upright Deep Cleaner, Blue, 47B2||BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner, 46B4||Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum - Model NV352|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|